Dental Ceramics Inc. invites you to join renowned restorative dentist, Dr. Stephen Poss of Brentwood, TN in a Live Patient, Hands-On Course in Advanced Anterior and Posterior Aesthetics
Thursday, Friday & Saturday October 9,10 & 11 (prep),
October 30, 31 & November 1 (seat), 2014
Take your clinical skills and knowledge to the next level with predictable, proven steps to achieving outstanding aesthetic results and increased patient satisfaction.
Spend both Thursday evenings with Brad Jones, FAACD, director of the high-end smile design department at Dental Ceramics Inc. (Oct 9) & Robyn Reis, dental coach with ACT Dental; a dental practice coaching company (Oct 30).
Participants of this course will leave with a complete understanding of the following:
- The 10 Critical Factors of smile design
- Predictable steps in aesthetic treatment planning
- Step by step protocol for predictable anterior/posterior restoration predictable cementation, & for preparing and seating indirect restorations
- Compare and contrast top 10 ranked ceramics
- How to perform a painless injection
- Top 10 reasons for sensitivity and how to avoid them
- Total etch technique vs. Self etch adhesive technique
- Compare and contrast indirect and direct resins
- Checklists and Consent forms to achieve patient satisfaction
Tuition: $ 1,495* per dentist, $495 per assistant.
All tuition fees include a bur kit, meals, written material, & a Halloween Party on October 31!
Time: 5-8PM Thursday, 8AM-5PM Friday & 7:30AM-3:30PM Saturday
Registration and breakfast (Fri/Sat) begins 30 minutes prior
The Center for Exceptional Practices
3404 Brecksville Road
Richfield, Ohio 44286
*Limited class size to maximize learning experience. Please call for more information regarding out-of-state dentist requirements. Laboratory fees are separate from tuition.